Regulators are paying increasing attention to manufacturers’ handling of data, calling out those whose practices are incorrect, incomplete or downright fraudulent. Regulators do not distinguish between human error, sloppiness or data falsification. In this webinar we will look at the reasons humans err whether intentional or unintentional, how companies get affected due to data integrity issues arising out of human errors and the way out.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- What is Human Error?
- How Can Human Error Become a Data Integrity Issue?
- Regulatory outlook
- Root cause overview
- Consequences of Compromised Data Integrity
- Cultural Problems in Data Integrity on the Shop Floor
- Methodology for Prevention of Human errors
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Departments
- Compliance Departments
- Production Departments
- Warehouse / Material Management Personnel
- HR Personnel
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Operations Departments
- Research and Development Departments
- Documentation Departments